A social worker asks a colleague: "What time
The other one answers: "Sorry, don't know, I have no watch
The first one: "Never mind! The main thing is that we talked about it."
whats the difference between a rottweiler and social services? you've got more chance getting your kids back of a rottweiler ~ cairnsy
A social worker is facing a mugger
with a gun. "Your money
or your life
!" says the mugger.
"I'm sorry," the social worker answers, "I am a social worker, so I have no money and no life."
How many social workers does it take to change
a light bulb?
1) "The light bulb doesn't need changing, it's the system that needs to change."
2) None. Social workers never change anything.
3) None. They empower it to change itself!
4) None. The light bulb is not burnt out, it's just differently lit.
5) None. They set up a team to write a paper on coping with darkness.
6) Two. One to change the bulb and another to put your kids into care.
7) Five. One to screw it in, three to form the support group, and one to help with placement.