5 jokes about viruses
No, Windows is not a virus. Here's what viruses do:10 → Joke
1. They replicate quickly. ... Okay, Windows does that.
2. Viruses use up valuable system resources, slowing down the system as they do so. ... Okay, Windows does that.
3. Viruses will, from time to time, trash your hard disk. ... Okay, Windows does that too.
4. Viruses are usually carried, unknown to the user, along with valuable programs and systems. ... Sigh.. Windows does that, too.
5. Viruses will occasionally make the user suspect their system is too slow (see 2) and the user will buy new hardware. ... Yup, Windows does that, too.
Until now it seems Windows is a virus but there are fundamental differences: Viruses are well supported by their authors, are running on most systems, their program code is fast, compact and efficient and they tend to become more sophisticated as they mature.
So Windows is not a virus. ... It's a bug.
You have just received the Amish virus. Since we have no electricity or computers, you are on the honor system. Please forward this message to everyone in your address book and then delete all files on your hard drive.4 → Joke
Computers are like air conditioners, they stop working properly if you open Windows.12 → JokeProposal
What is the Oprah Winfrey Computer Virus programmed to do?0 → JokeProposal
To Quickly shrink your 200 megabites into 80 megabites and then slowly grow back to 200.
Windows VISTA: Well, it never does operate with speed. Because: Virus Inside Switch To Apple!!0 → Joke