The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged they had covertly funded a project with the US auto makers for the past five years, whereby the auto makers were installing black boxes in four-wheel drive pickup trucks in an effort to determine, in fatal accidents, the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the crash.22 Beer Jokes
They were surprised to find in 49 of the 50 states the last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of fatal crashes were: "Oh, Shit!"
Only the state of Alabama was different, where 89.3 percent of the final words were: "Hold my beer and watch this!"
Yo momma is so fat, she wears a watch on each arm, one for each timezone.17 Fat Jokes
Why are husbands like lawn mowers?24 Husband Jokes
They're hard to get started, emit foul odors, and don't work half the time.
Meeting rules for managers:18 Manager Jokes
1) Never arrive on time, or you will be stamped a beginner.
2) Don't say anything until the meeting is half over; this stamps you as being wise.
3) Be as vague as possible; this prevents irritating the others.
4) When in doubt, suggest that a subcommittee be appointed.
5) Be the first to move for adjournment; this will make you popular - it's what everyone is waiting for.
After spending all day watching football, Harry fell asleep in front of the TV and spent the whole night in the chair. In the morning, his wife woke him up.15 Football JokesNext page JokesTime Sayings
"Get up dear," she said, "it's 20 to seven."
He awoke with a start and said, "In who's favor?"