On some air bases the Air Force is on one side of the field and civilian aircraft use the other side of the field, with the control tower in the middle.24 Air Force Jokes
One day the tower received a call from an aircraft asking, "What time is it?" The tower responded, "Who is calling?" The aircraft replied, "What difference does it make?" The tower replied "It makes a lot of difference.
1) If it is an American Airlines flight, it is 3 o'clock.
2) If it is an Air Force plane, it is 1500 hours.
3) If it is a Navy aircraft, it is 6 bells.
4) If it is an Army aircraft, the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 3.
5) If it is a Marine Corps aircraft, it's Thursday afternoon and 120 minutes to "Happy Hour."
Teacher: "In the exam you will be allowed 30 minutes for each question."12 Pupil Jokes
Pupil: "How long for the answers sir!"
1st Roman Soldier: "What is the time?"1 Roman Jokes
2nd Roman Soldier: "XX past VII!"
How come if ants are always so busy they always get time to show up at picnics?1 Ant Jokes
A bloke takes his mates back to his new flat, after a few more beers.15 Clock JokesNext page JokesTime Sayings
One of the boys asks him: "What's the big brass gong for?"
The host says: "It's my speaking clock!"
"How does it work?"
"I will show you" and he hits it full pelt with a club hammer!
A voice from next door yells: "For fucks sake you cunt, its twenty to three in the morning!"