Funny · Short · New · Top
Did you hear that the Post Office just recalled their latest Stamps?
They had pictures of lawyers
on them and people couldn't figure out which side to spit
walks into the Post Office to buy stamps for her Christmas
"What denomination?" asks the clerk.
"Oh, good heavens! Have we come to this?" said the woman. "Well, give me 50 Baptist and 50 Catholic and one Methodist."
What travels around the world and stays in a corner?0
1) Never arrive on time, or you will be stamped a beginner.
2) Don't say anything until the meeting is half over; this stamps you as being wise.
3) Be as vague as possible; this prevents irritating the others.
4) When in doubt, suggest that a subcommittee be appointed.
5) Be the first to move for adjournment; this will make you popular - it's what everyone is waiting for.