in a pub having a heavy discussing who's the hardest.
The first mouse says: "I'm the hardest I go up to mousetraps
rip the cheese out and as the bar comes down I benchpress it 30 times and throw it across the room!"
The second mouse says: "You poof I get rat poison crush it into a powder and snort it!"
The third mouse finishes his drink gets up and walks to the door.
"Where are you going?" ask the other two mice.
"Home to fuck the cat
of the lab
1) If an experiment
works, something has gone wrong.
2) When you don't know what you're doing, do it neatly.
3) Experiments must be reproduceable, they should fail the same way each time.
4) First draw your curves, then plot your data.
5) Experience is directly proportional to equipment ruined.
6) Always keep a record of your data. It indicates that you have been working.
7) To do a lab really well, have your report done well in advance.
8) If you can't get the answer in the usual manner, start at the answer and derive the question.
9) In case of doubt, make it sound convincing.
10) Do not believe in miracles--rely on them.
11) Team work is essential, it allows you to blame someone else.
12) All unmarked beakers contain fast-acting, extremely toxic poisons.
13) No experiment is a complete failure. At least it can serve as a negative example.
14) Any delicate and expensive piece of glassware will break before any use can be made of it.