Meeting rules22 → Joke57 → Joke
1) Never arrive on time, or you will be stamped a beginner.
2) Don't say anything until the meeting is half over; this stamps you as being wise.
3) Be as vague as possible; this prevents irritating the others.
4) When in doubt, suggest that a subcommittee be appointed.
5) Be the first to move for adjournment; this will make you popular - it's what everyone is waiting for.
14 → Joke
, last night I made a Freudian slip, I was having dinner
with my mother-in-law
and wanted to say: 'Could you please pass the butter.' But instead I said: 'You silly cow
, you have completely ruined my life'."
3 → Joke
were in a sand trap watching a duffer
"Quick," said the one ant to the other. "Get on the ball before he kills us."
14 → Joke
joined a big Multi National Company
as a trainee
On his first day, he dialed the kitchen and shouted into the phone
: "Get me a cup of coffee
The voice from the other side responded: "You fool; you've dialled the wrong extension! Do you know who you're talking to?"
"No" replied the trainee.
"It's the Managing Director of the company, you idiot"
The trainee shouted back: "And do you know who you are talking to, you idiot?"
"No!" replied the Managing Director angrily.
"Thank God!" replied the trainee and kept the phone down