4 jokes about morons
A teacher asks her students if they're Yankees fans. All of the hands go up except for one student. "Okay, Bobby. What team are you a fan of?"30 → Joke
"The Red Sox."
"Why's that?" "Well, my parents are both Red Sox fans, so I'm a Red Sox fan too."
"That's not a good answer, Bobby. If your parents were both morons, would you be a moron too?"
"No, that would make me a Yankees fan!"
Two guys work for the city: one furiously digs a hole, the other quickly fills the hole.15 → Joke
A confused passerby asks: "Why do you dig a hole and fill it up again?"
The digger leans on his shovel and replies: "The lazy jackass who plants the trees is sick again today."
A social worker asks a colleague: "What time is it?"15 → Joke
The other one answers: "Sorry, don't know, I have no watch."
The first one: "Never mind! The main thing is that we talked about it."
How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?10 → Joke
1) "I want a detailed memo about this issue till tomorrow's morning."
2) "You were supposed to have changed that light bulb last week!"
3) "We haven't got a policy on that".
4) "I am on my way to a very important meeting, so we'll discuss it some other time."
5) Three. Two to find out if it needs changing, and one to tell an employee to change it.