What did the blondes right leg say to the left leg?27 Blonde Jokes
Nothing, they haven't met!
Meeting rules for managers:18 Manager Jokes
1) Never arrive on time, or you will be stamped a beginner.
2) Don't say anything until the meeting is half over; this stamps you as being wise.
3) Be as vague as possible; this prevents irritating the others.
4) When in doubt, suggest that a subcommittee be appointed.
5) Be the first to move for adjournment; this will make you popular - it's what everyone is waiting for.
My mother-in-law and I were happy for 20 years.1 Mother-In-Law Jokes
Then we met each other.
After a meeting with the Pope, Bill Clinton held a press conference and announced that they had a very successful conference and had agreed on about 60% of what they discussed.32 Bill Clinton Jokes
When asked what they discussed, Clinton replied: "The Ten Commandments."
How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?13 Light Bulb JokesNext page JokesMeeting Sayings
1) "I want a detailed memo about this issue till tomorrow's morning."
2) "You were supposed to have changed that light bulb last week!"
3) "We haven't got a policy on that".
4) "I am on my way to a very important meeting, so we'll discuss it some other time."
5) Three. Two to find out if it needs changing, and one to tell an employee to change it.