Meeting - 10 jokes
20 → Joke
What did the blondes
say to the left leg?
Nothing, they haven't met!
24 → Joke0 → Joke
1) Never arrive on time, or you will be stamped a beginner.
2) Don't say anything until the meeting is half over; this stamps you as being wise.
3) Be as vague as possible; this prevents irritating the others.
4) When in doubt, suggest that a subcommittee be appointed.
5) Be the first to move for adjournment; this will make you popular - it's what everyone is waiting for.
34 → Joke
After a meeting with the Pope
, Bill Clinton held a press conference and announced that they had a very successful conference and had agreed on about 60% of what they discussed.
When asked what they discussed, Clinton replied: "The Ten Commandments
12 → Joke
How many managers
does it take to change
a light bulb
1) "I want a detailed memo about this issue till tomorrow's morning."
2) "You were supposed to have changed that light bulb last week!"
3) "We haven't got a policy on that".
4) "I am on my way to a very important meeting, so we'll discuss it some other time."
5) Three. Two to find out if it needs changing, and one to tell an employee to change it.
Jokes related to meeting jokesNext page Jokes