How many fundamentalists does it take to change a light bulb?3 Fundamentalist Jokes
Who cares? They're in the dark if they change the bulb or not.
How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?7 Software Engineer Jokes
1) None. real computer geeks prefer LEDs.
2) None. It's a hardware problem!
3) Just one. But the house falls down.
4) Two. One resigns halfway through the project.
5) 10. One to change the bulb and one to explain binary.
6) Is this a dynamically allocated light bulb?
How many Catholics does it take to change a light bulb?9 Catholic Jokes
None. They use candles.
How many Borg does it take to change a light bulb?6 Borg Jokes
1) Changing light bulbs is futile. Resistance is voltage divided by current.
2) None. They just self-destruct the malfunctioning equipment.
3) All of them.
How many economists does it take to screw in a light bulb?9 Economist JokesNext page Jokes
None. If the light bulb really needed changing, market forces would have already caused it to happen.