How many Klingons
does it take to change a light
1) Two. One to change the light bulb and one to kill the other and take all the credit
2) None. There is no honor in changing a light bulb, besides, a true warrior
isn't afraid of the dark
How many ayatollahs does it take to change a light bulb?
None. There were no light bulbs in the 12th century.→ Joke
How many Amish does it take to change a light bulb?
None. Amish don't believe in light bulbs. God will provide light unto the world.→ Joke
How many violists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None. They're not small enough to fit.→ Joke
How many sound engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
One-two, one-two, one-two.→ Joke
How many social workers does it take to change a light bulb?
1) "The light bulb doesn't need changing, it's the system that needs to change."
2) None. Social workers never change anything.
3) None. They empower it to change itself!
4) None. The light bulb is not burnt out, it's just differently lit.
5) None. They set up a team to write a paper on coping with darkness.
6) Two. One to change the bulb and another to put your kids into care.
7) Five. One to screw it in, three to form the support group, and one to help with placement.→ JokeMore jokes