How many actors
does it take to change a light bulb
1) Five. One to climb the ladder, four to say "That should be me up there!"
2) None. The stunt
double does it for them.
How many evolutionists does it take to change a light bulb?
Only one, but it takes millions of years.
How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
1) "I want a detailed memo about this issue till tomorrow's morning."
2) "You were supposed to have changed that light bulb last week!"
3) "We haven't got a policy on that".
4) "I am on my way to a very important meeting, so we'll discuss it some other time."
5) Three. Two to find out if it needs changing, and one to tell an employee to change it.
How many economists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None. If the light bulb really needed changing, market forces would have already caused it to happen.
How many Amish does it take to change a light bulb?
None. Amish don't believe in light bulbs. God will provide light unto the world.
How many violists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None. They're not small enough to fit.More jokes