How many sound engineers
does it take to change a light
One-two, one-two, one-two.
How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
1) None. real computer geeks prefer LEDs.
2) None. It's a hardware problem!
3) Just one. But the house falls down.
4) Two. One resigns halfway through the project.
5) 10. One to change the bulb and one to explain binary.
6) Is this a dynamically allocated light bulb?→ Joke
How many philosophers does it take to change a light bulb?
1) "Hmmm ... well there's an interesting question isn't it?"
2) "Define 'light bulb' ..."
3) "How can you be sure it needs changing?"
4) Three. One to change it and two to stand around arguing over whether or not the light bulb exists.→ Joke
How many Marxists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
1) The light bulb contains the seeds of its own revolution.
2) The light bulb cannot be changed — it has to be smashed.→ Joke
How many evolutionists does it take to change a light bulb?
Only one, but it takes millions of years.→ Joke
What's the difference between a blonde and a light bulb?
The light bulb is smarter, but the blonde is easier to turn on.→ JokeMore jokes