How many evolutionists does it take to change a light bulb?5 4
Only one, but it takes millions of years.
How many film directors does it take to change a light bulb?
Just one, but he wants to do it thirty-two times and when he's finished everyone will think that his last light bulb was much better.→ Joke
How many violists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
None. They're not small enough to fit.→ Joke
How many actors does it take to change a light bulb?
1) Five. One to climb the ladder, four to say "That should be me up there!"
2) None. The stunt double does it for them.→ Joke
How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?
1) "I want a detailed memo about this issue till tomorrow's morning."
2) "You were supposed to have changed that light bulb last week!"
3) "We haven't got a policy on that".
4) "I am on my way to a very important meeting, so we'll discuss it some other time."
5) Three. Two to find out if it needs changing, and one to tell an employee to change it.→ Joke
How many sound engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
One-two, one-two, one-two.→ JokeMore jokes