Unix *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.15 Unix Jokes
There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.18 Writer Jokes
When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"
He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.
Microsoft is not the answer - Microsoft is the question. The answer is no!6 Microsoft Jokes
An Intel PC has four protections modes: Abort, Retry, Fail and Reboot.3 Protection Jokes
How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?7 Light Bulb JokesNext page Jokes
1) None. real computer geeks prefer LEDs.
2) None. It's a hardware problem!
3) Just one. But the house falls down.
4) Two. One resigns halfway through the project.
5) 10. One to change the bulb and one to explain binary.
6) Is this a dynamically allocated light bulb?