Changing - 11 jokes
52 government jokes
today announced that it is changing its emblem from an eagle
to a condom
because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.
A condom stands up to inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.Damn
, it just doesn't get more accurate than that.
Hospital33 hospital jokes
regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet, who insisted he didn't need my help to leave the hospital.
After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator.
On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.
"I don't know," he said. "She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown."
9 economist jokes
How many economists
does it take to screw
in a light bulb
None. If the light bulb really needed changing, market forces would have already caused it to happen.
10 light bulb jokes
How many Klingons
does it take to change a light bulb
1) Two. One to change the light bulb and one to kill the other and take all the credit
2) None. There is no honor
in changing a light bulb, besides, a true warrior
isn't afraid of the dark
13 light bulb jokesNext page Jokeschanging sayings
How many managers
does it take to change
a light bulb
1) "I want a detailed memo about this issue till tomorrow's morning."
2) "You were supposed to have changed that light bulb last week!"
3) "We haven't got a policy on that".
4) "I am on my way to a very important meeting, so we'll discuss it some other time."
5) Three. Two to find out if it needs changing, and one to tell an employee to change it.