"It's clear" said the teacher, "That you haven't studied your geography. What's your excuse?"8 Excuse Jokes
"Well, my dad says the world is changing every day. So I decided to wait until it settles down!"
How many politicians does it take to change a light bulb?1 Light Bulb Jokes
Two. One to change it, and another one to change it back again.
How many social workers does it take to change a light bulb?24 Light Bulb Jokes
1) "The light bulb doesn't need changing, it's the system that needs to change."
2) None. Social workers never change anything.
3) None. They empower it to change itself!
4) None. The light bulb is not burnt out, it's just differently lit.
5) None. They set up a team to write a paper on coping with darkness.
6) Two. One to change the bulb and another to put your kids into care.
7) Five. One to screw it in, three to form the support group, and one to help with placement.
A hole has appeared in the ladies changing rooms at the sports club.22 Police Jokes
Police are looking into it.
How many philosophers does it take to change a light bulb?7 Light Bulb JokesNext page JokesChanging Sayings
1) "Hmmm ... well there's an interesting question isn't it?"
2) "Define 'light bulb' ..."
3) "How can you be sure it needs changing?"
4) Three. One to change it and two to stand around arguing over whether or not the light bulb exists.