How many social workers does it take to change a light bulb?24 Light Bulb Jokes
1) "The light bulb doesn't need changing, it's the system that needs to change."
2) None. Social workers never change anything.
3) None. They empower it to change itself!
4) None. The light bulb is not burnt out, it's just differently lit.
5) None. They set up a team to write a paper on coping with darkness.
6) Two. One to change the bulb and another to put your kids into care.
7) Five. One to screw it in, three to form the support group, and one to help with placement.
How many babysitters does it take to change a light bulb?16 Babysitter Jokes
Are you joking? They can't even change a dirty diaper!
How many bisexuals does it take to change a light bulb?5 Light Bulb Jokes
1) However many turns you on ;)
2) That depends ... is it AC or DC?
3) Three or more ... it's more fun to fumble in the dark that way instead of being alone.
How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?13 Light Bulb Jokes
1) "I want a detailed memo about this issue till tomorrow's morning."
2) "You were supposed to have changed that light bulb last week!"
3) "We haven't got a policy on that".
4) "I am on my way to a very important meeting, so we'll discuss it some other time."
5) Three. Two to find out if it needs changing, and one to tell an employee to change it.
How many economists does it take to screw in a light bulb?9 Economist JokesNext page JokesChange Sayings
None. If the light bulb really needed changing, market forces would have already caused it to happen.