57 jokes about changes
How many social workers does it take to change a light bulb?24 → Joke
1) "The light bulb doesn't need changing, it's the system that needs to change."
2) None. Social workers never change anything.
3) None. They empower it to change itself!
4) None. The light bulb is not burnt out, it's just differently lit.
5) None. They set up a team to write a paper on coping with darkness.
6) Two. One to change the bulb and another to put your kids into care.
7) Five. One to screw it in, three to form the support group, and one to help with placement.
12 → Joke
How many babysitters
does it take to change a light bulb?
Are you joking? They can't even change a dirty diaper
10 → Joke
How many managers
does it take to change a light bulb
1) "I want a detailed memo about this issue till tomorrow's morning."
2) "You were supposed to have changed that light bulb last week!"
3) "We haven't got a policy on that".
4) "I am on my way to a very important meeting, so we'll discuss it some other time."
5) Three. Two to find out if it needs changing, and one to tell an employee to change it.
7 → Joke
How many economists
does it take to screw
in a light bulb
None. If the light bulb really needed changing, market forces would have already caused it to happen.
A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he does'nt.37 → Joke
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.
Jokes related to change jokesNext page Back to home