How many IT guys does it take to screw in a light bulb?4 Light Bulb Jokes
None, that's a Facilities problem.
How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?7 Light Bulb Jokes
1) None. real computer geeks prefer LEDs.
2) None. It's a hardware problem!
3) Just one. But the house falls down.
4) Two. One resigns halfway through the project.
5) 10. One to change the bulb and one to explain binary.
6) Is this a dynamically allocated light bulb?
How many ayatollahs does it take to change a light bulb?5 Light Bulb Jokes
None. There were no light bulbs in the 12th century.
How many fundamentalists does it take to change a light bulb?3 Light Bulb Jokes
Who cares? They're in the dark if they change the bulb or not.
How many Borg does it take to change a light bulb?6 Light Bulb Jokes
1) Changing light bulbs is futile. Resistance is voltage divided by current.
2) None. They just self-destruct the malfunctioning equipment.
3) All of them.