How many Microsoft executives does it take to change a light bulb?12 → Joke
1) 1001. One to install the new bulb, plus one thousand lawyers to assert intellectual property rights over every light bulb ever invented.
2) Microsoft doesn't change light bulbs. It declares Darkness (TM) the new standard.
How many socialists does it take to change a light bulb?1 → Joke
One to petition the Ministry of Light for a bulb, fifty to establish the state production quota, two hundred militia to force the factory unions to allow production of the bulb, and one to surreptitiously order an American light bulb.
How many Feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?11 → Joke
1) None. Feminists can't change anything.
2) Two. One to screw in the light bulb and one to berate any men who offer to help.
How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?18 → Joke
1) A roomful - they have to hold a meeting to discuss all the ramifications of the change.
2) None, they like to keep employees in the dark.
3) "This topic was resumed from last week's discussion, but is incomplete pending resolution of some action items. It will be continued next week. Meanwhile ..."
4) "We've formed a task-force to study the problem of why light bulbs burn out, and to figure out what, exactly, we as supervisors can do to make the bulbs work smarter, not harder."
How many "pro-lifers" does it take to change a light bulb?12 → Joke
Six. Two to screw in the bulb and four to testify that it was lit from the moment they began screwing.