How many sound engineers does it take to change a light bulb?2 → Joke
One-two, one-two, one-two.
How many managers does it take to change a light bulb?10 → Joke
1) "I want a detailed memo about this issue till tomorrow's morning."
2) "You were supposed to have changed that light bulb last week!"
3) "We haven't got a policy on that".
4) "I am on my way to a very important meeting, so we'll discuss it some other time."
5) Three. Two to find out if it needs changing, and one to tell an employee to change it.
What's the difference between a blonde and a light bulb?11 → Joke
The light bulb is smarter, but the blonde is easier to turn on.
How many film directors does it take to change a light bulb?3 → Joke
Just one, but he wants to do it thirty-two times and when he's finished everyone will think that his last light bulb was much better.
How many economists does it take to screw in a light bulb?7 → Joke
None. If the light bulb really needed changing, market forces would have already caused it to happen.